Just a couple clarifications for tonight’s game:
- Admission is $6.00 for all. Only FHSAA State Series passes are accepted.
- Game time is 6:00 PM.
- Pasco County event policy:Bag Procedure
All bags are subject to search upon entry. Bags and items not permitted on Pasco County Schools property must be returned to the patron’s vehicle.
- ONLY bags that are clear, plastic, or vinyl are permitted inside an event venue. Clear Ziploc bags are permitted.
- Small clutch-sized handbags will now be allowed in, although they will be subject to searches. No other bags of ANY kind are permitted for ANY spectator. This includes backpacks, fanny packs, purses and duffle bags.
- An exception will be made for medically necessary items and diaper bags. These bags will be subject to search prior to entry, unless the item meets the clear bag guidelines.
Prohibited items include, but are not limited to the following:
- Weapons of any kind
- Any item that could be used as a missile
- Aerosol or spray bottles (including those of sunscreen)
- Recreational Balls
- Illegal Drugs
- Alcoholic beverages of any kind
- Pets (exceptions will be made for service animals)
- Sticks/Poles/Camera/“Selfie” Sticks/Extenders or Gimbals
- Unmanned Aircraft Systems & Radio Controlled Model Aircraft/Drones (strictly prohibited on stadium property including parking lots, stadium exterior and inside the stadium)
- Food and Drinks not purchased at the venue – *Adults can bring in sealed non-alcoholic beverages.
Allowed Items Include the following:
- Ponchos if worn, carried over the arm, or in original sealed clear package
- Blankets and/or towels if unrolled or unfolded
- Small, handheld radios or TVs with earphones
- Binoculars, worn around the neck or carried (not in a case)
- Cameras with carry strap (not carried in a case)
- Sunscreen lotion (no aerosol or spray bottles)
- Banners and/or flags without sticks or poles
- Seat cushions