All student-athletes are required to have the following items completed before they can participate in summer workouts:
- Register on AthleticClearance.com. Be sure you try to use your prior account if you can because this will transfer information easier. If you have to make a new account, that is fine. Be sure to finish all sections, including electronic signatures and emergency information.
- Must have a valid physical on file with athletic office. Physicals are only good for 1 year, 365 days from date of prior physical. Form is available on OneLecanto.com, under More, Athletic Participation Form.
- Must watch the required videos on https://nfhslearn.com/ The required videos are: Concussion for Students, Sudden Cardiac Arrest and Heat Illness Prevention. You can print the completion certificates and turn them in or you can Save them and email to AllanR@citrusschools.org or PolazzoH@citrusschools.org.
- Must present a copy of your current insurance card to athletic office. Again, you can email a copy to PolazzoH@citrusschools.org.
- If you are a new to Lecanto High School, we need a copy of your birth certificate.
- If you are a new 10th, 11th or 12th grade student to Lecanto High school, you will need to fill out a GA4 form and turn in to athletic department office. ga04_affidavit_06-2019_0
We will be posting dates and times for all sports as soon as the coaching staff release them. If you have any questions, please contact Mr. Allan at 352-746-2334, ext. 4205 or via email at AllanR@citrusschools.org.