The start date for Fall sports is postponed until Monday, August 24th. Due to the frequently changing circumstances regarding COVID-19, this is tentative. While continuing to consult with FHSAA & local health experts, if the date changes, we will update immediately.
From Ron Allan, AD: We will be providing further updates on our plan as soon as they are finalized. We will do so via a Zoom meeting to explain the processes and procedures we will be following. I anticipate this occurring sometime next week.