All Athletes must complete the all of the following in order to workout, tryout or play on an athletic team at Lecanto High School.
- Complete a physical form (EL2) and turn in to Athletic Department.
- Complete the online consent to participate/concussion protocol form (EL3) on AthleticClearance.com.
- Complete the AthleticClearance.com web registration, ALL PARTS. Be sure you register under the state of Florida. Choose all sports you may wish to participate in.
- Turn in the signed form that you have completed AthleticClearance.com process.
- Upload a copy of your insurance card to AthleticClearance.com account OR turn in a photocopy of your health insurance card to the Athletic Department.
- Upload a copy of your birth certificate to AthleticClearance.com account OR turn in a photocopy to the Athletic Department.
- Students must also watch three videos on NFHSLearn.com/courses: Concussion for Students, Heat Illness and Prevention and Sudden Cardiac Arrest. They must register for the videos and upon completion, print out their completion certificates. In place of individual viewing, teams may view as a group and the coach will sign off upon completion.
- All athletes MUST have a cumulative, unweighted GPA of 2.0 on a 4.0 scale at the end of each semester. GPA is computed twice during the year: Beginning of the school year (includes any summer school/online classes) and at the end of the 1st semester.
If you have any questions, please contact the Athletic Department for clarification.